Remove Clothes from dead bodies!

It seems to be giving players the option to remove clothes from players & animals.

Forgot about the wilderness ;)
Simple fix:
Update the fn_selfActions.sqf

Code:
    //CLOTHES
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
    if (s_clothes < 0) then {
            s_clothes = player addAction ["Take Clothes", "clothes\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_clothes;
        s_clothes = -1;
    };

EDIT: I've copied the study body function - fail :p Now it's fixed.

So, these are the bugs I've found the last few days. It seems to be giving players the option to remove clothes from players & animals. When I insert the !"fixes\clothes.sqf" into the scripts.txt it still gives a kick. I've deleted setpos.txt but after doing that, they get the option to take but nothing happens.

Are you only using BE for antihack? If your answer is no, then delete ALL of the text inside the scripts.txt file, update your banlist with the [BANZ] Ban file and the Dart Ban file which should make your ban file at least 400kb, download "The New Anti Anti-Hack Script" found on these forums. Run the game without scripts.txt file and have ZERO major bugs. There has been a bug reported where the body stands up and then falls down again, there is not a way to fix that unless you can help rocket change the code of the mod of DayZ. Simple fix with the animals. I'll get it tonight.

Woah thanks! Gotta play around with this for some while. Readding some skins and their corresponding model should theoretically also solve the problem that players can't put on warm clothes anymore? Skin_camowinter_dzn --> model camowinter_dzn

Are you only using BE for antihack? If your answer is no, then delete ALL of the text inside the scripts.txt file, update your banlist with the [BANZ] Ban file and the Dart Ban file which should make your ban file at least 400kb, download "The New Anti Anti-Hack Script" found on these forums. Run the game without scripts.txt file and have ZERO major bugs. There has been a bug reported where the body stands up and then falls down again, there is not a way to fix that unless you can help rocket change the code of the mod of DayZ. Simple fix with the animals. I'll get it tonight.

I've done all of the above, so lets see how we get on :)

ps. as someone asked before, is it possible to kill the body in debug before TPing it to the actual local?

I've taken on help from Gamer's Platoon to help fix it. They said it is not possible to fix that. but we are working on another solution. Current script is working, at the best ability possible.

Hmm weird glitch that happens when you remove clothes the dead body stands up for a second and then falls back down. :eek: That would be the source of the setpos kicks since you are setting the corpse position upright. :D

We know, and are aware of this. Thank you.

ok so i didnt have to comment out any lines. and i get an option for it as long as im not a bandit. but it dosnt work ? any ideas

I have it running on my server, and there are many other servers that have it working without any issues. I would double check the instructions.

line 257 and 258 are in the wrong spot.

Cut the 257 and 258 and paste it under 296 like this-----

Code:
 //CLOTHES
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
    if (s_clothes < 0) then {
            s_clothes = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">" + ("Take Clothes") + "</t>"), "fixes\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        s_clothes = -1;
    };

} else {

//Extras
//Remove Parts
{silver_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} forEach s_player_removeActions;s_player_removeActions = [];
silver_myCursorTarget = objNull;

//Engineering
    {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} forEach s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
    dayz_myCursorTarget = objNull;
    //Others
    player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
    s_player_forceSave = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
    s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_butcher;
    s_player_butcher = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_cook;
    s_player_cook = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fireout;
    s_player_fireout = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_packtent;
    s_player_packtent = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
    s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_studybody;
    s_player_studybody = -1;
    s_clothes = -1;
};

still not working? could one of my other scripts be causeing problems with it ? I was sopose to follow the original instructions correct or was it updated somewhere else further down ?

Hello, same problem here. I can see the "take clothes", but it doesnt work. If i had Battleeye activated i get a script restriction. If i disable battleye nothing happens. It must be in the clothes.sqf. When i remove the file i get an error that clothes.sqf cant be found. Tried it on Utes.

i had to to

http://opendayz.net/threads/how-to-override-compiles-from-dayz_code-pbo.8251/

to get "take clothes"

2. try:

i copied the mission.pbo file from anaother server where the script is working. Doesnt work too. Maybe it has something to do with the serverhoster.

INFO: you cant use this on your own dead body ! ! !

hi I test the script but I have a problem I installed all good but I'm ejected by Battleye Script # 40 I did everything in response ect but nothing thank you ..

hi right now I have solved the problem of I'm not ejected script but when I want to take the garment

nothing is happening

thank you

sorry me english..

Back