Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

Who, I wonder, is working on nomalsk think for others as well. Сopy lines from files dayz_1_spec.chernarus.
I unpacked my PBO and changed description.ext - #include "gcam\gcam_component.hpp"; and init.sqf -#include "gcam\config.hpp", and with the lines #ifdef GCAM until the end. PBO packed and everything nice.

@Pwnoz0r: You should edit these lines:
Code:
#ifdef GCAM
        waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
        _uid = (getPlayerUID vehicle player);
        _isAdmin = (serverCommandAvailable"#kick");

#endif
to this:
Code:
#ifdef GCAM
while {true} do
        waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
        _uid = (getPlayerUID vehicle player);
        _isAdmin = (serverCommandAvailable"#kick");

};
#endif
inside the init.sqf. This allows to login as admin ingame and also to logout and login again without loosing the ability to execute the script.

Can I run this on a community public hive (such as DayZ.ST) without issue? Or is this intended for private hive only?
You can run this in any type of server whether a localhost, or remote sql database. This doesn't modify it in anyway.

We've been looking into this software, but we couldn't figure out if this would also run on different maps, E.G. Namalsk or Panthera, could you confirm this?

Pwnoz0r is there a way we can add stuff to the scripts.txt to make it not spam it? It is really hard to look at the log when GCAM puts a bunch of stuff in it.

Is this tool usable with the latest Bliss Hive version?
Also, the stuff you have to add to the BattleEye scripts file, doesn't that make the server less secure and more vulnerable to hackers?

Also, someone told me you can't have vehicles, tents, sandbags and what not on your map because they will be moved randomly around the map, can someone comment on this?

Thanks in advance!

@Hatsjoe that 'Someone' was me, and that statement was based on the older spectate-thing on tunngle

I just noticed Pwn and VRS completely rebuilt this, so i'm going to give this a try on our eventserver :)

*Edit-1*
@Pwn i can just change the instance number in the mission-foldername and inside the .ext i assume? :)

*Edit-2* -self-answerred- yes, just noticed

is there a list of battleye ignores i need to add? :)

*Edit-3* -self-answerred- no, made an online filediff for bliss at: http://www.diffnow.com/?report=urt0m

@Hatsjoe that 'Someone' was me, and that statement was based on the older spectate-thing on tunngle

I just noticed Pwn and VRS completely rebuilt this, so i'm going to give this a try on our eventserver :)

@Pwn i can just change the instance number in the mission-foldername i assume? :)
Haha yeah it was you :p And I gave you the link to this topic you silly goose <3

Anyways, can't wait to see if it works good, its gonna be an awesome way to capture our events ^^

I cant get it working with bliss tryied everything. It stucks on waithing for host and you see the names blinking on the top right corner of the screen. So something is wrong? mayby not supported with bliss?

This is what i did:

I unpacked my PBO.
edited description.ext and putted this code on top of the file #include "gcam\gcam_component.hpp";
Same for init.sqf #include "gcam\config.hpp" and added the lines #ifdef GCAM until the end. repacked the PBO file and uploaded it in the mission folder.
And also replaced the script file in BattlEye folder.

Can somebody help me out on what i did wrong?

edit 1: Files are modified the right way but the mission won't load?

Cheers

Figured out that if you are running with BEC admin.xml configured. You do not need to add any #login. Hope that helps.

This works great, I imagine it will be useful (once I work out how to properly use it).

Only issue is, pressing "p" in game no longer shows a player list :S

Sorry if this has been asked but how do I get side chat to work?

Thanks in advance :)
Cheesybeefcake

MPMissions\dayz_1_spec.chernarus\description.ext

Code:
disableChannels[]={0,1,2,6};

is on line 9, remove the 1 from the list, so it is:

Code:
disableChannels[]={0,2,6};

Suddenly getting kicked for script restrictions #45 etc when i use this now :S Worked fine yesterday

Getting an error when I spectate people in vehicles and they get out. Stays stuck to the car and says "Error- No unit" Null group.

Back