[Support] DZGM

Hello Guys,

i have installed the DZGM (thx for this mod ebay). It works fine buuuut..

when i want to invite a people, and he accept it, only i can see the icons on the left corner.

and when a other people tryin´ to ivite me and i accept, only the other people can the icons..

so fact is: only the Group Leader can see the Icons!

Who can help me to change?

I hope for a Answer..

King Regards

Hello friends

Follow the tutorial to deploy in my server, however when I click with the right mouse button on the radio there no option.
Tested alone in the server not had anyone else
I wonder why he did not call the keybinder if I added it up correctly following another exeplo server I have here
Shows no error just does not appear the option to open the Group screen

My server Dayz Epoch
Thanks for listening

hi i seem to have a problem with loading in im stuck on waiting for host
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.

Chernarus\custom\extra_rc.hpp, line 7: .ExtraRc: Member already defined.

stuck on loading screen... it counts to 5 then freezes. this is the only error in my rpt.

14:27:47 Warning Message: Script custom\compiles.sqf not found

my init.sqf:
//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "traders\server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Last edited:

clifdayz

>>>>14:27:47 Warning Message: Script custom\compiles.sqf not found <<<<
you need to pull a copy of compiles from the dayz_code.pbo, make it local and do the proper edits. I have this running in 187 so I know it works.

Hey @ebay .
I dont know if its a problem, but i have seen some server that have the same files that i have, well my issue is that when a group member dies and spawn back in, he/she would have to be invited again in order to join the group again. Any help on this? iam running your ESS v2 aswell, and i have reconized that you are still in the group till you choice the charatcher class like survivor/british soldier.

Cheers

After a few test i found out that your ESSV2 Enhanced Spawn Selection V2 is making the issue. I disabled the class funktion, and after that people stayed in the group after death. Any way to still keep the class function?

Hello I'm trying to install this on my 1.0.5.1 Overpoch server. The installation for 1.0.5.1 is removed though how do I go about installing this on my server?