Here's my files:
I mention the the defines.hpp because the Plot Management install instructions say:
"Note If you already have a custom defines.hpp don't use ours."
It says that because the defines.hpp DEFINES certain classes like rscText. Classes can only be defined ONCE.
So if you have a defines.hpp with
class rscTitles defined, then you add in their file with
class rscTitles defined a second time ..
your server will not start at all. Error-> Member already defined.
Since your server starts, thats not an issue.
So here is your DZGM that displays your "invite button"
Code:
class InviteButton : W_RscButton {
idc = 55514;
text = "Invite";
onButtonClick = "call inviteToGroup;";
x = .3075; y = .200;
w = .125; h = .033 * safezoneH;
color[] = {.1,.95,.1,1};
};
So the only possibility for your server to "lose" the invite button would be the coins has this same display IDC. So I searched and its not found except in dzgm.
So here is my Official Opinion:
I dont see anything obviously wrong. And I havent seen the RPT, but you say there are no errors. If there was a code error when the invite button is supposed to be displayed, it would be in there. But its not, so then no code errors.
DZGM was working when first installed, correct? Then you made this post
http://opendayz.net/threads/support-dzgm-dayz-group-management.20298/page-31#post-122021 suggesting you were fooling with some other custom hud and it messed up dzgm and icons ...
Now 2 weeks later you are posting similiar dzgm issues. I would say you have added/edited/removed so much
CRAP that the mission is just broke. The previous post was a different coin than this one.
If there are no errors and nothing obvious, nobody can help you. Are you
SURE there are no rpt errors?
Start from scratch and only install the stuff that works and is REQUIRED for dayz (paint cars = BS)