[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Massive thanks to Sgt M Everlast we now have a stable build! Adding back some missing stuff and a release this weekend if all goes well (I will definitely release the stable build if I can't add new stuff without breaking anything by the weekend!)

I turned on the debug on the fn_damagehandlerAI2.sqf, and it isn't registering all the hits. I tried getting the DZAI guys to respond but they all acted like it was working normally.

If anyone wants to un-comment the Dammage logging and watch the log as they shoot they will see that only about 2/3 of the shots are doing dmg, and we could argue as to weather the shots are doing enough damage..

I just don't think it should take 6 shots from an M110 to kill an AI at 100 meters. And that was with him passing out twice and then waking back up to shoot at me again.

I really don't know how you could rewrite the code for each mod you add, but there needs to be global variables that are true / false for each mod, and then you can do if / then statements for each section of code you have to add for that mod. I know its a bit more work, but it would make troubleshooting much easier.

I turned on the debug on the fn_damagehandlerAI2.sqf, and it isn't registering all the hits. I tried getting the DZAI guys to respond but they all acted like it was working normally.

If anyone wants to un-comment the Dammage logging and watch the log as they shoot they will see that only about 2/3 of the shots are doing dmg, and we could argue as to weather the shots are doing enough damage..

I just don't think it should take 6 shots from an M110 to kill an AI at 100 meters. And that was with him passing out twice and then waking back up to shoot at me again.

I really don't know how you could rewrite the code for each mod you add, but there needs to be global variables that are true / false for each mod, and then you can do if / then statements for each section of code you have to add for that mod. I know its a bit more work, but it would make troubleshooting much easier.
We can implement that but it would increase the file sizes quite a bit, however the need out ways the size issues so I'll start adding in the options to turn of individual scripts as the repack did have this feature in previous versions, don't expect it any time soon as there is a crap load of code to change to achive this

ok so i have changed it so you can now toggle the following on/off from the INIT file

//INIT
Admintools = true; //done
EnhancedSpawnSelect = true;//done
Busroute = true; //done

Basebuild = true; <---not done yet leave on

Debugmonitor = true;//done
AGNSafezone = true;//done
Lights = true; //done
fastrope = true;//done
Welcomecredits = true;//done
Autorefuel = true;//done
Regenblood = true; //done
Weather_CUSTOM = true;//done
Weather_FOG = true;//done
Weather_DUST = true;//done
Weather_EARTHQUAKE = true;//done
Weather_SNOW = true;//done
//fn_selfActions
SelfBloodBag = true;//done
DrinkWater = true;//done
Suicide = true;//done
ZombieSheildONOFF = true;//done
ZombieBaitONOFF = true;//done
ExplodingZombieBaitONOFF = true;//done
TakeClothes = true;//done
BuryBody = true;//done
TentSleepHeal = true;//done
Towing = true;//done
BurnTents = true;//done
DZE_HeliLift = true;//done
TauntZombies = true;//done
CantSalvageLocked = true;//done

Very much looking forward to this. I am currently running version 0.9 of your repack and I must say it runs very well. I dialed back most of the foot patrolling AI and added lots of roaming vehicles and a few Air Patrols, so players could at least hear the impending doom.

Either way keep up the good work!

Hey Sheep, just wanted to say I'm running your repack on my first dayz server and me and my friends love it!

I do have 2 questions though. I've scoured the sqf files and I can't find anything to do with the player inventory weight limit and becoming overburdened. Do you know how I could remove it?

Also, for some reason the server will not let you build on plot poles placed by players tagged as friendly. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!

BAD NEWS GUYS MY HDD DIED :( IM TRYING TO RECOVER IT BUT NOT ITS PRETYY CORRUPT AND THE STABLE GIT COMMIT WAS CORRUPTED (DIDNT REALISE UNTIL I TRIED TO USE IT AS A BACKUP ) IF ANY ONE HAS A STABLE 0.11 I WOULD BE GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD SEND IT TO ME SO I CAN ADD THE LAST COUPLE OF SCRIPTS FOR THE RELEASE AS THE TEST SERVER IS STILL DOWN (THANKS VILAYER) AND I CANT GET THE STABLE FILES FROM IT

Awesome Sgt M, Sheep, don't lose heart man, you are doing a great work for the community, and making the MOD we all want here. Can I donate a new drive to the cause?

Awesome Sgt M, Sheep, don't lose heart man, you are doing a great work for the community, and making the MOD we all want here. Can I donate a new drive to the cause?
No need I got a new one last night, but thanks for the support!

@Sgt M Everlast
I can't get on to control panel it's still down for me. Can you send me the files

Hi Falling Sheep, I've been using 0.10 and love it, but I was wondering if it is possible to remove(safe) some parts of it to get a bit better server performance and how it would be done.. I would love to get rid of... Thanks Todd

AI Bus Route
Zombie Bait + Zombie Bomb
Taunt nearby Zombies
Snow

Hi Falling Sheep, I've been using 0.10 and love it, but I was wondering if it is possible to remove(safe) some parts of it to get a bit better server performance and how it would be done.. I would love to get rid of... Thanks Todd

AI Bus Route
Zombie Bait + Zombie Bomb
Taunt nearby Zombies
Snow
Snow + AI Bus Route- comment it out in INIT
Zombie Bait + Zombie Bomb + Taunt nearby Zombies - comment out in fnselfActions

Back