[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Well does this work with Steam version yet? If so I'll put it on my test server again... I have Vilayer so I got off track when we were 103718

Thanks Sheep, seems I would have to edit HiveExt.dll, and i'll need to submit a ticket to Vilayer to get it working, which means if I do it, i'm kind of tied to your boat on my server, not being able to add / remove each addon.

What specifically caused us to replace the Hive?

Thanks Sheep, seems I would have to edit HiveExt.dll, and i'll need to submit a ticket to Vilayer to get it working, which means if I do it, i'm kind of tied to your boat on my server, not being able to add / remove each addon.

What specifically caused us to replace the Hive?
multicharacter - the standard version will be out soon which dosnt need the hiveext to be changed

Having an Issue my NUM pad keys are not working, Only the 6 key to Look right. Mouse doesn't have free look either. Any Ideads which script is causing this issue.?

Having an Issue my NUM pad keys are not working, Only the 6 key to Look right. Mouse doesn't have free look either. Any Ideads which script is causing this issue.?
its the dayz space interupt its a trade of of so many keybinds im working on a fix

also i think the saving issue was caused by plotpole for life 1.1, im removing it and going to test, then if it works ill add the new version which is steam compatiable

ok great thanks
its the dayz space interupt its a trade of of so many keybinds im working on a fix

also i think the saving issue was caused by plotpole for life 1.1, im removing it and going to test, then if it works ill add the new version which is steam compatiable

ok great thanks

but i shot like 20 zeds now and no one has a single piece of something, ill go on testing as the admintool comes back on :S

Back