[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

i just set up a proper new server without editing something. But still the same Problem.
ok then theres something wrong with your setup as the client cant talk to the server

Code:
21:45:24 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 550079153 (BobBobsen)
21:45:24 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #550079153, users.card=0
21:45:24 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 550079153
this tells me that there is a communication issue or corrupt data

what version are you using?
multi napf/chernarus
standrad
etc??

Last edited:
epoch version is 1.0.5.1
0.14_DamYouSteam_Standard_build_7865 ST
Steam Patch 125548

just tell me what infos u need and i will post you everything you need.

oh i forgot the map. its chernarus

there are a bunch of netserver errors. bandwidth issues and your connection is timing out ?

other than that ... check your hiveext.log to verify the db connection is okay .

I have been helping another guy with same repack and he had issues with the admintools too ... try removing the that from init.sqf and see if you can.join

hmm so weather system is causing lag ... good to know

looking at your RPT theres definitely something wrong, try using the default files and see if you get the same errors in the RPT, as it looks like the client cant talk to the DB properly

The weather definitely dropped our FPS but it seemed to be a combination of the custom buildings on the map and weather. Most users were struggling to reach 15-20 fps and after removing the buildings and weather we are having 40+ again.

I have one more question, which scripts control the roaming AI?

Last edited:
The weather definitely dropped our FPS but it seemed to be a combination of the custom buildings on the map and weather. Most users were struggling to reach 15-20 fps and after removing the buildings and weather we are having 40+ again.

I have one more question, which scripts control the roaming AI?
Your choice, DZAI or WAI, both are enabled by default and both scripts are in your dayz_server.pbo

That is a LOT of buildings to be sure, way too many IMHO, but I have never seen an FPS drop from them before (that I have noticed). I shouldn't be surprised though because I know for a fact that any amount of vehicles will impact the FPS, so why not buildings?

Your choice, DZAI or WAI, both are enabled by default and both scripts are in your dayz_server.pbo

That is a LOT of buildings to be sure, way too many IMHO, but I have never seen an FPS drop from them before (that I have noticed). I shouldn't be surprised though because I know for a fact that any amount of vehicles will impact the FPS, so why not buildings?

Thanks guys, that did the trick.

Also to clarify, one of our members (with a beastly computer) didn't notice any FPS issues before/after i removed the buildings but he was 1 out of about 6 people that I asked. Everyone else had started complaining about a crippling fps drop when I ninja-edited the buildings back in.

Thanks guys, that did the trick.

Also to clarify, one of our members (with a beastly computer) didn't notice any FPS issues before/after i removed the buildings but he was 1 out of about 6 people that I asked. Everyone else had started complaining about a crippling fps drop when I ninja-edited the buildings back in.
yer FPS from the extra buildings has always been an issue for low end users :(, how ever i have added 1000+ and my i5 laptop with a 630gtM can handle it on medium settings with shadows turned off at a comfortable 30-35 FPS

my main rig with its dual 7790's and OC i5 can handle it on max @1600 x 1200 at a nice 50-60 FPS
so i guess it really depends of your rig and settings, also the higher the graphics and resolution the less the FPS :p

hey guys. i have a problem joining my server who's running sheeps pack. server runs good on epoch 1.0.5.1. i did all the steps like in the readme file but i stuck in the loading screen where it says "waiting for server to authenticate". so i cant join the server. sometimes the server kicks me back into the lobby.

-for the .rpt errors : http://pastebin.com/dvK4m4r6
-i just added my ID to be admin
-server is hosted on an dedicated windows server. where i have a full remotedesktop access
-i use the dayz_server.pbo (not the folder)

i hope someone can help me =)

Did you change your Battleye files, and the Hive dll file?

Awesome support as always but there is something i would like some help with :p First of all, towing works nice and all, but one can only lift vehicles that are bought, is there something one can do about this? The second problem i have is the following: I edited the traders a lot and added many things like tanks and weapons but now i installed sheeps pack and 3/4 of the stuff i added isnt there anymore (although it is still in the datatrader table), does anyone know why it is like that?Last thing i need to know: In sector FNG, there are no loot crates where there should be loot crates, i couldnt find any though :(
I am happy over every help i can get :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, still having AI problems.

The dynamic ai in DZAI was not enabled and we are still having AI creep out of nowhere all around the map.
It seems to be in specific areas like the NE airfield always has some, they come in packs of up to 3 that we've seen so far.

Awesome support as always but there is something i would like some help with :p First of all, towing works nice and all, but one can only lift vehicles that are bought, is there something one can do about this? The second problem i have is the following: I edited the traders a lot and added many things like tanks and weapons but now i installed sheeps pack and 3/4 of the stuff i added isnt there anymore (although it is still in the datatrader table), does anyone know why it is like that?Last thing i need to know: In sector FNG, there are no loot crates where there should be loot crates, i couldnt find any though :(
I am happy over every help i can get :)
the repack uses config based traders so you need to add the items to the files not the DB, check the CFGtraders folder and add the item to the different catorgorys

towing is buggy at best not sure why you cant tow non bought vehicles perhaps someone here has a fix

Hey guys, still having AI problems.

The dynamic ai in DZAI was not enabled and we are still having AI creep out of nowhere all around the map.
It seems to be in specific areas like the NE airfield always has some, they come in packs of up to 3 that we've seen so far.
yer AI is a problem even when disabled they still appear in some places :( could be static spawns or could be WAI not sure, check the custom spawns for DZAI and see if there are any for NE airfield

Wonderful! I'll try it all out, although editing all the files for the traders will be hard work :D Since installing we, obviously, lost a lot of server fps, do you guys know effective ways to get them up again? like what can we turn off or on so the fps rise again? we already turned off static ai and alot of custom buildings, but still :) thanks guys, youre awesome!

Wonderful! I'll try it all out, although editing all the files for the traders will be hard work :D Since installing we, obviously, lost a lot of server fps, do you guys know effective ways to get them up again? like what can we turn off or on so the fps rise again? we already turned off static ai and alot of custom buildings, but still :) thanks guys, youre awesome!

Back