[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I have problem with custom buildings. They are not showing up, I added some of them to init.sqf andonly few of them are working.

DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1, beta 125548
Map, Chernarus
No changes to repack.
Hosted server, Vilayer
No anti-hack.

Recently installed 0.14 Dam You Steam Repack. Having a few of issues, they may be related.

1. Inventory items placed since the update will not stay in vaults or vehicle cargo space after server restarts. Doesn't matter if they were bought, found or taken from dead players, bandits or zombies.

2. Vehicles purchased from vendors will rubber band back to the place they were bought after server restarts.

3. Vehicles destroyed will respawn after server restarts.

Any help, suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the work on the repack.

still having huuuuuge fps issues :/ does anyone know fps lasting scripts that can be turned off to increase fps again? or any other way to getting more frames? i would be very happy :)
Oh and btw, is there any way to make missions spawn with anti vehicles guns because otherwise people simply do them with tanks. Maybe i can make it so they all have rocket launchers? :)
I forgot to mention: Is there also a way to turn off spawn- and classselect? the admins on our server dont want that soo....

Last edited:
It sounds like you are using just the default configuration which has EVERYTHING enabled. What you need to do is open scriptselection.sqf and disable the things you dont want. Select either WAI or DZAI but not both and in the server_functions or the server_monitor (forget which one its in here) delete all those extra cities and crap that is spawned in.
Then if your fps is good, add back in what you want until you get a happy medium between fps and installed crap.

Yeah. Best to come to my website for the ts3 or use the shoutbox so we can help you in real time.
Or just keep sending one message a day back and forth here :confused:

What is your servers fps?
In game press the text key and type #login rconpassword then type #monitor 5 to get realtime stats on memory, bandwidth and fps. Type #monitor 0 to turn off the monitoring again.
My server is ALWAYS 40+ fps but I dont have many vehicles or zombies. If yours is above 25 at restart that is acceptable. See how much the fps and memory changes over time. Maybe you have a runaway process.

check the signature...

I work until midnight EST. So am available in the mornings, afternoons and after midnight for a few hours ... east coast time

i have the sheeps repack but the custom building are not there
i removed the
if(chernarusMap)then{ and the };
it broke my server and im wondering if i should have left
{};

well yeah if you are having a if-then statement you must have the code block { };
if you want to disable something just replace the if condition with false

if (chernarusmap) then
{
... code
};

if (false) then
{
... code
};

#monitor shows the fps on the server (50 is the max server fps possible).
And as you see, used memory is less than 600mb. If the used memory gets up to 1 gig its time to restart.
fraps shows the fps on your client which is not an indicator of server performance. Same thing goes for the fps displays common on debug monitors, thats client side fps. I have a little trick for debug monitor fps that I find useful. I cant help if someone has a crappy video card, but if they see a low FPS in the debug monitor they will complain about lag and generally blame the server. So I hard code my debug monitor to display an fps of 35 +/- 5 so the fps display ranges from 30 - 40 and they are happy.

Well really what the client see and feels means much more than what the server says lol .. Servers that are tweaked , I good game play at 40-60 fps above that is pointless, Ive been playing DayZ since the early days.. I play everyday or most days .. even if its only hour.. I my video card is not the issue ..or connection speed etc lol .. gigabit connection , and Im siting with my game box to my right and server to the left of me .. here I am stuck in the middle again lol ..

old song reference by Stealeres Wheels
might be over you head age wise lol .. link to the song

Back