[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

Anyone having issues with this on 1.8?

1.8 removed the combat system. This script has a combat check in each of the skin files meaning it most likely will do nothing when you select a skin. If that's the 'issue' then yes that's normal. What you'll need to do is either remove the combat check from each of the skin files by deleting

Code:
if (dayz_combat == 1) then {
titleText ["You can't change clothes while in combat.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
titleFadeOut 1;
} else {
And the closing brace at the bottom of the file
Code:
};

Or, you if you still don't want people to be able to change clothing whilst in combat then you can edit the files like this.

Change
Code:
private["_hasmapitem","_hascompassitem","_haswatchitem"];
To
Code:
private["_hasmapitem","_hascompassitem","_haswatchitem","_timeout","_inCombat"];

Under
Code:
_hasmapitem = "ItemMap" in weapons player;
_hascompassitem = "ItemCompass" in weapons player;
_haswatchitem = "ItemWatch" in weapons player;
Add
Code:
_timeout = player getVariable["combattimeout", 0];
_inCombat = if (_timeout >= diag_tickTime) then { true } else { false };

Then change
Code:
if (dayz_combat == 1) then {
To
Code:
if (_inCombat) then {

Here is an example skin file modified for 1.8 to still have a combat check so you can see what it looks like.

Note: This may not be the only way to do a working combat check in 1.8 but thus far nobody else has suggested anything that works so I'm still going with what I got working.

hi guys please help me as ime trying to get freds wardrobe installed on my server,been at this for hours and ime doing everything that ime told to do in the tutorial,but as I enter my server it says wardrobe/wardrobe_main.sqf not found,would appreciate some help please.

hi guys please help me as ime trying to get freds wardrobe installed on my server,been at this for hours and ime doing everything that ime told to do in the tutorial,but as I enter my server it says wardrobe/wardrobe_main.sqf not found,would appreciate some help please.

You probably have a typo in there somewhere. Double check all the entries you made to make sure they point to the right place.
If you still can't get it then upload your mission.pbo and I'll look at it for you.

Was wondering is it possible to pass the "classname" off through the:
Code:
EXECscript1 = 'player execVM "'+pathtoclothing+'%1"';
Using a set of brackets like:
Code:
EXECscript1 = 'player ["Survivor2_DZ"] execVM "'+pathtoclothing+'%1"';

Reason being, trying to use a single sqf to run the wardrobe request with the passed off class name in the EXECscript.

so use something like:
Code:
    _outfit = _this select 0;
to hopefully get the result of _outfit = "Survivor2_DZ"

I have used this script for awhile now its awesome.
however it only works sometimes, like the menu only show up sometimes not everytime.
any1 else have this issue or have a fix ?????

Calamity try running it further up in the init.sqf, above your other scripts, so It Pops up before your other scripts

I recall a known glitch wherein it did not pop up until you had done some other action like enter a vehicle. We ran it on our Tavi server for a few months where it worked great. The work around was to approach a vehicle or door or whatever before changing skins.

Hi there, I'm using this in order to add the STALKER suits to my epoch server, but I've noticed that whilst wearing the suits, the AI from both DZMS and WAI are non-hostile and do not fire back. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Yes that is already done in part of the code. Just copy that over and you should be able to do that.

Yes that is already done in part of the code. Just copy that over and you should be able to do that.

What I meant by this is that I want different menus selected for a player designated in an array. I've got this so far, but it doesn't want to load any UID to a menu, and doesn't show the default menu at all. When I select "Wardrobe" nothing happens at all.

This is what I have so far.

http://pastebin.com/LMGfuUqK

Any ideas how I would get this working?

I know this is very old thread .. it works fine except infristar kicks on some skins, anyone have a fix

Back