DISREGARD
/////////
Hello everyone, seems as though I'm having some issues when entering the test server on my end. I've gone ahead and imported the SQL file into my database, and I've gone through the Readme file as required.
However, based on my RPT file, there seems to be some issues.
RPT:
http://pastebin.com/FjcauMdF
Mainly the following:
23:10:07 Error in expression <t.sqf";
execVM "scriptcontrol.sqf";
if(Overpoch)then{
server_name = "0.14 - Ove>
23:10:07 Error position: <Overpoch)then{
server_name = "0.14 - Ove>
23:10:07 Error Undefined variable in expression: overpoch
23:10:07 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 5
(This is repeating)
22:59:30 Error in expression <Dedicated) exitWith { };
while {count AllowedVehiclesList > 0} do {
_index = >
22:59:30 Error position: <AllowedVehiclesList > 0} do {
_index = >
22:59:30 Error Undefined variable in expression: allowedvehicleslist
22:59:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 251
22:59:30 Error in expression <esList resize _lastIndex;
};
if (count AllowedVehiclesList == 0) then {
diag_lo>
22:59:30 Error position: <AllowedVehiclesList == 0) then {
diag_lo>
22:59:30 Error Undefined variable in expression: allowedvehicleslist
22:59:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 273
22:59:30 Error in expression <Dedicated) exitWith { };
while {count AllowedVehiclesList > 0} do {
Server in detailed RPT file does not allow me to start the game. I believe that it may have to do something with the AllowedVehiclesList errors listed above.
If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great.
Thanks!
/////////
Was able to start Infistar with these packs.
Basically removed the admintools, and infistar works. Only issue is that all menus appear in one page when you press f2. I'll let you guys know!
////////
Infistar works. You need to disable the debugconsole in order for certain glitches to never appear.
EDIT:
Infistar kept up to its name. Server works nicely with these scripts.
ONLY issue with infistar is that you are NOT able to teleport players to you. Teleport to players DOES work.
Will see if there are battleye config files that I can change.
Will update once I have found a solution.