DayZ Mission System

I have tried to install this 3 times just in case I missed something in the instructions and still came up with the same results.

Hope someone can help me with this one:
The Crates disappearing after a while :confused:

I tried to combine the sarge ai and mission system line in the cleanup.fsm:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != "ParachuteWest" && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1)) then {

but they still disappear after a short time.

Thanks and Cheers

EDIT:
I've changed in every Mission:
Code:
["Mission",1,true]

to:
Code:
["Sarge",1,true]

and changed my cleanup.fsm to:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != "ParachuteWest" && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {

still no luck :(

I'm having problems with this on Epoch 1.0.2.5

It's breaking some of my traders which I presume is because of the factions.sqf conflicting with whether the traders are friendly or not. Is there a solution?

Ive got this set up on my server, Im running SARGE AI, the AI do not seem to be attacking the players.... I tested this by walking right up to a group of 6 bandit AI... I walked around them, stood in their face, shot them, and not once did they engage me or other players.. is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT- They are, in fact, attacking most of the time. Seems they're a bit slow with it, not exactly sure. I'll have to test it further.

Willidshome did u followed the link i posted last week?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

What i know so far:
everytime this appear in the RPT the boxes are gone:
Code:
18:09:35 Client: Object 4:126 (type Type_70) not found.
18:09:35 Client: Object 4:126 (type Type_69) not found.

shortly after this the missions start:
Code:
18:11:58 "AIUNIT: Spawn initiated: Centre:[5640.85,10222.7] | Radius in m:40 | Waypoint number:4 | WeaponLevel:1"
18:11:58 No speaker given for Marcel Wolff
18:11:58 "AIUNIT: Creating BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM by <NULL-object> at [5641.85,10223.7,0]. Result:O 1-2-M:1 | Loadout:["Sa58V_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_SA58","M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"] / Num:3"
18:11:59 No speaker given for Tim Hoffmann
18:11:59 "AIUNIT: Creating BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM by <NULL-object> at [5642.85,10224.7,0]. Result:O 1-2-M:2 | Loadout:["RPK_74","75Rnd_545x39_RPK","M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9"] / Num:1"
18:11:59 No speaker given for Hans Schwarz
18:11:59 "AIUNIT: Creating BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM by <NULL-object> at [5643.85,10225.7,0]. Result:O 1-2-M:3 | Loadout:["BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","glock17_EP1","17Rnd_9x19_glock17"] / Num:0"
18:12:00 "AIUNIT: Last Waypoint [O 1-2-M,4] at [5790.85,10372.7,40]"
18:12:01 "AIUNIT: Spawn initiated: Centre:[5640.85,10222.7] | Radius in m:40 | Waypoint number:4 | WeaponLevel:1"
18:12:01 No speaker given for Max Hoffmann
18:12:01 "AIUNIT: Creating BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM by <NULL-object> at [5641.85,10223.7,0]. Result:O 1-3-B:1 | Loadout:["AK_47_M","30Rnd_762x39_AK47","MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"] / Num:0"
18:12:01 No speaker given for Martin Muller

I'm having a problem I haven't seen on the forums yet. I used to have a common problem, the vehicles would despawn when you got in them or walked up to them, but that was an easy fix. I've had that fixed for months. But after the last Epoch update 1.0.2.4 and 1.0.2.5 I can't get them to work. I've used the same fix for it before. This time they don't despawn when you get in them or up to them. They only despawn if you alt tab out of the screen and I think when you open your map. You can drive them forever without having problems, until you alt tab out. I have tried everything I could think of and nothing works. Anyone have a similar issue?

Would it be possible to add a check for if someone gets in a vehicle spawned by the mission system it will give them a warning that it will not be there after a restart? I'm having issues with players thinking they are legit vehicles and taking them then storing their vehicles in them.

Actually on my server I just edited the mission files to say "Remember mission vehicles despawn on server restart" and when they finish the mission "Remember Mission Vehicles despawn on restart, make sure you sell them".

You need to fix your server_cleanup.fsm and server_updateObject.sqf as per OP directions on the github. The only difference is the server_cleanup.fsm line is slightly different for epoch:

Code:
"    if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

I did all that and it just kills me now

if you use Sarge AI you have to change the "Mission" to "Sarge" or when you use both (Admin Tool etc.) of them try:
Code:
"    if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

thanks for taking a look

Code:
  name = "vehicle_cleanup";
      init = /*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"_safety = PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor;" \n
      "" \n
      "//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "   if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "        (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "        _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n

Got Sarge AI but not able to get missions working.

All Missions changed to Sarge
Code:
setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

but it is not showing any missions, I have uploaded the debug folder and added
Code:
    [] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
    [] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";

to bottom of init.sqf, nothing showing in RPT

Back