[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

_loadout is undefined because its a value passed to that script and contains a reference to a player that does not exist (you?).

Yes. A map is supposed to pop up with spawn locations you can select. This error happens even after restart? That shouldnt happen because it checks for dead bodies and after restart there are no dead bodies.

I would suggest you reinstall the ESS at least first and the entire repack at most. If you have lots of changes already and dont want to redo the server , post your mission and dayz_server.pbo and maybe someone can look at it and see if they can replicate the issue.
What version of the repack are you using and what map?

I have the mission and server pbo's as they are from the install of the repack. This happened from the start. I'll look into resintalling ESS or simply remove it.

The server is running Napf.

Last edited:
well then something is dreadfully wrong because that doesnt happen.

if you dont have anything to lose, why not just reinstall from scratch ... which consists of just downloading a fresh copy and overwriting what you have now.

well then something is dreadfully wrong because that doesnt happen.

if you dont have anything to lose, why not just reinstall from scratch ... which consists of just downloading a fresh copy and overwriting what you have now.

I did that already... twice. Still the same thing. But I'll give it another shot.

Here's a stupid question... Which version should I be downloading if I'm running Epoch Napf? Standard, Standard Napf, or Standard Overpoch Napf? I'v been using Standard Napf.

Last edited:
then I would comment out this line in your init.sqf ..
//ESS
espawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\spawn\spawn.sqf";

and this line

[] spawn espawn;

I've been using 0.15 - Sheeps back baby!. What is the difference between that and 0.14 - Dam You Steam? They look like they have the same addons in them.

Well I dont know. I assumed that the player spawned in and then the ESS just teleported them to the selected location. But maybe there is more to it.
Anyways, something is wrong in your setup, If you are using the napf map your mission needs to be named epukemission.napf (or whatever) and in the mission.sqm file it needs to have napf listed in addons [] and addons_auto[]

Other than that, you will have to wait for one of the 'Repack Professionals' to comment ... because thats the end of my clues.

Well I dont know. I assumed that the player spawned in and then the ESS just teleported them to the selected location. But maybe there is more to it.
Anyways, something is wrong in your setup, If you are using the napf map your mission needs to be named epukemission.napf (or whatever) and in the mission.sqm file it needs to have napf listed in addons [] and addons_auto[]

Other than that, you will have to wait for one of the 'Repack Professionals' to comment ... because thats the end of my clues.

Haha! Yeah, well thanks for your help anyway. Much appreciated. ;)

Hello,
Decided to try and get trade from vehicle/packs working (has never worked since I got the repack running).

What happens is that the menus seem to work fine.
I can sell from vehicle or packs fine.
Items sold disappear fine.

No money returned.

I have been looking at the various files in the TradeFromVehicle Version 2.0 folder, and as far as I can tell things are ok.

I read several posts, but most of those were for earlier versions that seemed to interfere with trader menus, I am not having that.
I've been figuring things out and fixing stuff on my own, slowly, but I honestly still don't understand 90% of the code. As much as I would like to fix this myself, I am stumped.

I have the script disabled again, but I can re-enable and publish the .rpt (I didn't see anything in there before but I might not be looking for the right syntax).

Anything would be helpful, thanks.

http://pastebin.com/kk8EQXN0

I don't see anything about trading in this log.
I sold items from my back pack at around 17:23 time stamp.
The trade was successful, I sold 7 ammo items I found nearby. No gold appeared in my inventory or pack.

Also I forgot to mention that once I try to sell from backpack/vehicle I no longer get the menu to do so until I log out and back in.

**I take that back, after a long time (1 hour'ish) the menu to sell from pack/vehicle returned, but still doesn't return any gold when you use it to sell**

Thanks,
-Kurdain

Last edited:
These two errors are related to the ESS. I'm not sure what the top pic is referring to. I cannot find any info on it anywhere. The second pic shows a script being called that doesn't exist in the files.
2015-02-22_00002_zpsxikzlvk5.jpg

2015-02-23_00001_zpsgs3rgos7.jpg

ok, after some checking and comparison i've got something for you.

The dialog which is caled in the spawn.sqf is
Code:
E_Spawn_Dialog

but the dialog which should be called is (spawn.hpp):
Code:
spawn_dialog

so just change the right name of the dialog in the spawn.sqf or spawn.hpp, just depends on what do you like better.

the missing spawn/start.sqf is not in the vanilla sheeps pack, so you must screwed up there something on your own :p

I would recommend to upgrade the ESS anyway since the version in the pack is an older one, But this is up to you.

at one point i had said, "why not just redownload and install from scratch?"
... since I know the default install files work ..
with the reply,
I did that already... twice. Still the same thing. But I'll give it another shot.

but then there is this ...
the missing spawn/start.sqf is not in the vanilla sheeps pack, so you must screwed up there something on your own

must have had a jerryatrik moment and thought you re-installed (twice) but didnt? o_O

Schwede,

So from the spawn.sqf lines 65,66,67:
Code:
if (statusSelect == -2) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "E_Class_Dialog";call classFill;};
if (statusSelect == 0) then {disableUserInput true;disableUserInput true;disableUserInput true;_i="createDialog";createDialog "E_Spawn_Dialog";if !((getPlayerUID player) in vipListBase) then {ctrlShow [1001,false];ctrlShow [1624,false];};call _bodyCheck;uiSleep 1;disableUserInput false;disableUserInput false;disableUserInput false;};
if (statusSelect == 1) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "E_Halo_Dialog";};

Should be changed to this?
Code:
if (statusSelect == -2) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "scripts\spawn\class.hpp";call classFill;};
if (statusSelect == 0) then {disableUserInput true;disableUserInput true;disableUserInput true;_i="createDialog";createDialog "scripts\spawn\spawn.hpp";if !((getPlayerUID player) in vipListBase) then {ctrlShow [1001,false];ctrlShow [1624,false];};call _bodyCheck;uiSleep 1;disableUserInput false;disableUserInput false;disableUserInput false;};
if (statusSelect == 1) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "scripts\spawn\halo.hpp";};

nope, just change E_Spawn_Dialog to spawn_dialog

Code:
if (statusSelect == -2) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "class_dialog";call classFill;};
if (statusSelect == 0) then {disableUserInput true;disableUserInput true;disableUserInput true;_i="createDialog";createDialog "spawn_dialog";if !((getPlayerUID player) in vipListBase) then {ctrlShow [1001,false];ctrlShow [1624,false];};call _bodyCheck;uiSleep 1;disableUserInput false;disableUserInput false;disableUserInput false;};
if (statusSelect == 1) then {_i="createDialog";createDialog "halo_dialog";};

So where should these dialog files reside because they're not in the spawn folder.

1_zpsmyvqiutf.jpg

Back