[Resources] - DayZ Server Additions

Done and done :)

UPDATE:I have been clobbered with unfortunate events this past month, which hindered the development of the Resources Hub.
I am glad to announce that the Resources Hub is nearing completion.
However, some features that I wish to add will have to wait for a later update.

A page will be posted, and I will populate the database of the resources hub regarding the links posted in this thread. This thread will later be deprecated and locked, with the posts redirecting to the Resources Hub.

Some knowledge prior to the release of the Resources Hub:
-There will be moderation on the entries. Entries will vary in category, and will need and "approved" seal to appear in search filters and the front page (unless enabled by the user)
-Unapproved entries will still be shown on the website under a different page
-There will be a basic user-system which will allow the posting of reviews along with ratings. Each rating will need a review, comment, or criticism. If the rating fails to meet those expectations, it will be disregarded.
-The Resources Hub will NOT be a hosting service. It will serve as an information and link site to forums and the hosting website of the addon/tutorials/discussion.

If anyone would like to help on development for the resources hub, or apply for a moderator position, please message me. You will need a minimum of 50 posts on these forums to be considered for moderatorship (your overall attitude and contribution to the community will be your application)

I apologize for the absence, my laptop (my main machine) crashed and my hard drive has been damaged. I am currently in the process of backing up what I can, and trying to get the corrupted data out.

I am residing on a recycled desktop currently, until I can get things back up and running. Expect an update in a couple of days.

The resource hub was nearing completion, I have a backup of it in case I cannot get my most recent changes to it.

Once it's ready, I will send anyone who's interested a message. Expect something up by this weekend, if all goes well.

^ confirmed working on 2 servers of ours, and 1 from the post, tho 1 idiot said he followed the post and it didnt work, and was insistant on getting angry when told he was doing something wrong lol, next guy to try got it working first time from the tut. so its all good to go

I guess with the 1.7.7 we need to re apply all custom scripts, and maybe some will not work anymore?

Back